Username and email pre-entered

Home Forums Guestbook Add-On Username and email pre-entered

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Esche
    Participant

Hello, I am new here and have two questions about the settings. I have set up the guestbook. With a “New entry” my admin name and the eMail address of WordPress is shown. How can I hide this? The fields should be empty.
    Question 2: How can I change the colors of the send button?

Note: My language is German, so I translated this text with “Deepl”.

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Esche,
    Sorry for the slow reply.

1. Those are pre-entered because you are logged in. If you try with a browser where you are not logged in it will be empty.

2. Could you share the address of your website? I can then take a look and maybe write some CSS for you.

This might already give a hint:

.gwolle-gb input.button {
    background-color: #0000ff;
    color: #ff0000;
    }

Esche
    Participant

Hello Marcel,
    thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I am not a programmer and don’t know how or where I can change the new colour values for the button. A step-by-step guide would be helpful. The address of the website is: https://shantychor-binnenschiffer.de

Many greetings
    Esche

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Esche,
    I am not sure how to help you the best. I see the guestbook buttons are styled the same as the contact form buttons.
    It seems to be a setting in your theme. Did you already check Appearance > Customizer for your form and button styling?

I could paste some better CSS in here, but it might be the wrong way to help. If needed, your question might be better placed at the support forum of oceanwp. They will know what the settings are and how you can change them.

If I see it correctly, standard color for the button is blue with white text. Somehow you ended up with black buttons and blue text.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.