Star ratings not saving

Home Forums Guestbook Add-On Star ratings not saving

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Richard Cresswell
    Participant

Hi,
    I am trying to configure and all appears ok apart from the star rating will not save, I can’t see why at the moment.
    Any suggestions?

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,
    Strange, I haven’t seen that before. On the star ratings tab all you need to do is check the checkbox for star ratings. It should be part of the form.

There are some installs where the preview does not work for star ratings, I have no idea why. Could that be the case?

Also, the star ratings are shown by default in the metabox behind the .... You can change the location to be above the entry if you want that. Does that help?

Richard Cresswell
    Participant

I have tried a new entry and it saves ok, but the “stars” won’t save when editing existing entries. I’ll have a look at the database to see what field are showing.
    Thanks

Richard Cresswell
    Participant

OK, a new entry will add a field in the database, however for existing entries they will not save, so no fields are created.
    For additional drop down fields I created are added and saved successfully. O could probably add the field in the database, but this should not be the way to do it.
    Any suggestions?

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,
    Thank you for providing a really good description. I see the same on my test install, so consider it confirmed. I will do my best to release an update as soon as possible.

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,
    There is an update for 2.0.4 that fixes this. You can log in, go to Puchase History and select the download.

Richard Cresswell
    Participant

Hi,
    I had already added in the database as I didn’t know how long the fix would take.
    Updated now.
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.