Star rating end Like

Home Forums Guestbook Add-On Star rating end Like

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I would like to know how to display the stars?
    I activated the option but nothing appears…
    Also I would like to know if it would be possible to put for the I like just a thumb to click and not have to go through them…

It is not intuitive at all.

And if possible include the option I don’t like :)

The stars are only added by the author :/ I just realized. I thought it was the visitors who could rate.

Anyway, if possible, could you make a system like the photo above, just a simple thumbs up and thumbs down, and have it count just by clicking on it, please?

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Good that you found out about the star rating. The likes are for liking a guestbook entry.

I like the idea of unlikes. I think I will add it.

The thumbs are a nice addition too. I still think this clutter belongs in the metabox, not in full view.

Actually, I would like to make something other than a guestbook.

My idea is that people can create short anecdotes and visitors can rate them with a like/dislike button.

And to make it as simple as possible, I would like it to be placed below the text with just a clickable thumbs up and thumbs down. And create a display (counter) right next to it between ().

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

No problem. But please be aware that if you are looking into a very specific thing, but are choosing premade plugins, you might not get what you want. You could choose something that is still good enough for you, or (let) create something custom.
    If you create something custom, you could look into extending standard comments, that might be the cheapest.

You can also take a look at testimonial and review plugins. It is all the same, there is a form, people can leave a message, it gets published on the website. Just a different name.

Yes, I think I paid too early for this plugin that I thought would be the right one. I don’t know if you do refunds…

Marcel Pol
    Keymaster

No problem, should be allright now.

Let me know if there is an issue.

Regards,
    Marcel

Congratulations to you for your responsiveness and seriousness. Really sorry for this inconvenience

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.